Coldwell Banker Island Escapes offers Professional Association Management Services
The following is a list of services we provide:
Property Inspections: Performed on a weekly basis.
- CBIE will walk the grounds, document with photos, bring items needing attention to the Board and make recommendations regarding preventative and/or necessary maintenance.
- CBIE shall perform the weekly inspections of the Common Areas and shall process violations reported to CBIE by either the Board or Owners, if submitted in writing.
Maintenance: Oversee and manage general upkeep including pool service, landscaping, required repairs, pest control and grounds clean up.
- Pest control is scheduled with the respective company, time and date for service are coordinated with the owners and property managers for access, and CBIE retains the logs showing entry into units.
- Pool service schedule is set and monitored by CBIE and changed as the season dictates. Communicate pool issues and needs with vendor.
- Communicate specific needs with landscaping vendor, follow up and make sure requests were addressed.
- Any subcontractors will meet CBIE’s insurance requirements. We will obtain numerous quotes and will continually monitor the quality of work performed.
Accounting: CBIE’s accounting services include:
- Send out monthly statements and collect maintenance fees.
- Depositing of all incoming funds and reconciliation of bank accounts. Making necessary transfers between accounts.
- Pay bills and assist in preparing operating budget.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for the Board of Directors and/or any owner who requests them.
- Maintaining the association’s books with CBIE’s QuickBooks system.
- Work with owners to try and bring their delinquent association fees current prior to addressing the Board of Directors and in accordance with the Association Bylaws.
- Prepare annual financial statements for the CPA for the purpose of tax returns and franchise tax reports. Coordinate with Board for signing of tax return and sending to the IRS.
Insurance Policies: Maintain and renew the association’s insurance policies and work closely with insurance agent to make sure the association’s needs are being met.
- Meet with insurance agent prior to renewal, communicate renewal and any changes to Board for approval.
- Review insurance policies and check for more competitive rates and coverage at the Board’s discretion.
- Send out certificates of insurance to owners after annual renewal and as required by owners/mortgagees.
Annual Owners Meetings: Annual Owners Meetings will be held in accordance with the terms of the Association Bylaws and will be held at the expense of the association. This includes:
- Present the Board with potential dates for the meeting. Schedule the meeting, send out meeting notices and proxies to the owners, create the meeting agenda for the Board’s approval, create and send out packets to owners along with in person meeting information and/or Zoom link.
- Make every effort to ensure a quorum will be satisfied prior to meeting. CBIE will facilitate the meeting in accordance with the Board’s wishes. Take minutes, send to the Board for approval and distribute to owners upon the Board’s approval. Action items brought up during the meeting will be handled and followed up on in a timely manner.
Monthly Meetings: If required, CBIE will meet with the Board of Directors on a monthly basis until deemed unnecessary by the Board of Directors.